Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heres how to create a simple, yet elegant, log cabin.
1. Cut a 5x5 hole into a flat surface.
- 1a. Make the perimeter of this 5x5 hole cobblestone.
- 1b. Fill the rest of the hole with planks. (See image 1)
- 2a. Use logs as the corner pieces and planks as the frame.
- 2b. Cut a plank out and place a door. This will determine which way the house faces.
- 2c. Place a bed so that its head is to the left of the back of the house.
- 2d. Place a workbench to the right of the back and a chest aswell.
- 2e. Place a bookshelft at the foot of the bed. (See image 2)
- 3a. Repeat 2a one level up.
- 3b. Cut the 2 planks near the door out and place glass in their place.
- 3c. Do the same to the blocks near the workbench and chest.
- 3d. Cut out the upper back plank and place the last window. (between the WB and bed)
- 3e. Finally, place a torch above the bed. (See image 3)
- 4a. Place half steps ontop the logs.
- 4b. SImilarly, place stairs ontop the planks. (facing inward)
- 4c. Notice that a 3x3 hole remains in the center.
- 4d. Make a doughnut shape in the hole with half steps.
- 4e. In the center of this shape, place a glass block.
- 4f. Place, ontop of the glass block, a half step. (See iFinished work)
Building name: Small cabin
Dimensions: 5l x 5w x 4h
Materials used: 12 wooden stairs
1 wooden pressure plate
13 wooden halfsteps
- This can be built of stone as well.
- MineDraft schematics for this build.